Duties include standing static-access and facility roving posts, checking employee badges, signing in visitors, and performing other duties as directed.
* At least 21 years of age
* Must be US citizen
* Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
* Clean credit and criminal history.
* Must pass standard Physical Agility Test
* Able to pass a physical exam/drug screen and a federal background investigation.
* Speak and be literate in English to the extent of writing, reading and understanding printed regulations, orders, instructions, etc.
* Must be flexible to work varying hours and shifts to include weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Washington DC.
Please apply using our online form. Attach your resume (preferably in Word format) to the bottom of the form. If you are a potential candidate, you may be contacted for a phone screen and interview.