1. The PM supervises the Site Managers
2. The Program Manager, or the person designated to act on his/her behalf, shall be accessible to ERO by mobile phone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
1. Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or an associate degree with four or more years of relevant experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree) and,
2. Have at least two years of documented experience in a field related to law, social work, detention, corrections, or similar occupational area; and certification, licensure, and credentials applicable to the professional accreditation of the position and (a minimum of eight years of experience in a related field is required when an associate degree with four or more years of relevant experience is substituted for a bachelor’s degree).
3. Management experience applicable to the goals and objectives of this requirement, sufficient to communicate with other staff, and appropriate for a similar program environment.